The credit union has Notaries commissioned by the State of California to witness and certify signatures on documents. This service is available to both members and non-members. Note that an appointment is required and documents to be notarized must be tagged. Call our member service department to schedule an appointment with the Notary closest to you and verify the type of Notary services offered.
State Law requires a notary to have satisfactory evidence of the signer's identity. Please have any of the following documents with you when showing up for a notary service:
- Identification or driver's license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicle;
- A United States passport;
- Other State-approved identification card, consisting of any one of the following, provided that it also contains a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and identifying number -
- A passport issued by a foreign government, provided that is has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement;
- A driver's license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue drivers' license;
- An identification card issued by another state;
- A military identification card.
|Notary Service||Fee per Signature|
|CalCom Member||Free (Max. 5 per Appointment)|
|Non-Member||$5.00 per Signature|