We welcome you to be part of our CalCom Family! Becoming a member today is easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Complete and submit the Membership Application.
- Provide a valid US government issued ID such as drivers license or passport.
- Deposit $5 for your minimum deposit to your Savings Account within 30 days.
Not sure if you qualify for membership? Not to worry! Either check out our Select Employer Groups list below to see if your employer is listed, make a donation to the Downey Rose Float Foundation or be sponsored by a family member or household member who is already a member of the Credit Union.
Need help? Please contact our Member Experience Team at 855.9CalCom (855.922.5266).
And thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your financial goals and dreams.
USA PATRIOT Act. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, in order to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. What that means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license and other identifying documents. Therefore:
- Please have the following items/information handy: Driver's license or state ID number, mother's maiden name, Social Security number for you and any of your joint owners and co-borrowers, as well as the name, address, and Social Security number for your beneficiaries.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for membership in CalCom Federal Credit Union.
- Account opening subject to verification through a consumer reporting agency, third-party verification services, and Credit Union approval.