To be a member of CalCom Federal Credit Union you must either be employed by one of our Select Employer Groups (SEGs) or be sponsored by a family member or household member who is already a member of the credit union. Family membership eligibility includes your spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. A household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
If you are an administrator, trustee, official, or employed by any one of the following you are eligible to join CalCom. Please select your employer from the drop down list below:
Our Select Employer Groups
- Astoria / G&E Healthcare Inc.
- Arroyo Verde Medical Group
- Bally Total Fitness
- Beach Reporter
- Briarwood Fasteners Inc.
- Catholic Healthcare West of Southern California
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
- City of South Gate
- Daily Breeze Newspaper
- DeKing Screw Products
- El Segundo Unified School District
- Facey Medical Group
- GEM Healthcare, LLC
- Haskel Inc.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group
- Kreiger Deburring
- La Salle Alumni Association of Southern California
- Los Feliz Gardens
- Metric Machining
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Palos Verdes News
- Partners in Care Foundation
- Physican Associates of the Greater San Gabriel Valley
- Professional Finishing Systems
- Prospect Manor
- Providence Little Company of Mary
- Medical Center San Pedro
- Medical Center Torrance
- Outpatient Centers
- Post-Acute Facilities
- Remo Inc.
- Regency Park Westwood, Inc.
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- South Gate City Police Department
- Southern California Orthopedics Institute
- UnitedHealth Group
- Trinity Care
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- VNA Care, Inc.
How to Join
To open your account via mail, a notarized Membership Application must be completed and a minimum $5.00 check deposit to your Regular Share (savings) account must be made. To open your account at one of our offices, please bring two forms of ID and a minimum of $5.00 Regular Share (savings) deposit and one of our Member Service Representatives will be happy to walk you through opening an account. Once you open your account you are a member for life and can also take advantage of all the credit union's products and services.
USA PATRIOT Act. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, in order to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. What that means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license and other identifying documents. Therefore:
- Please have the following items/information handy: Driver's license or state ID number, mother's maiden name, Social Security number for you and any of your joint owners and co-borrowers, as well as the name, address, and Social Security number for your beneficiaries.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for membership in CalCom Federal Credit Union.
- Account opening subject to verification through a consumer reporting agency, third-party verification services, and Credit Union approval.